Tours and Activities
Big Mama Sailing
Half Day Adventure
An opportunity to get your feet sandy, have a swim/ snorkel, explore Five Beach Bay, only accessible by boat, sail Magnetic Island, relax & enjoy the beautiful & diverse scenery.
- Morning tea supplied (freshly homemade scones with jam and cream/ tea and coffee)
- Enjoy a wholesome BBQ Lunch – Fresh Fish Parcels, Beef and Chicken skewers,Garden Salad, coleslaw, potato salad and fresh crusty bread.
- We have plenty of icy cold water and cordial. BYO is welcome.
- We supply snorkel gear, UV/wetsuits, kayaks, paddle boards and boom netting.
- Adult $140
- Child $95 (4-12 years old)
*Full day Adventure Sail available
Enjoy 2 hours of sailing around beautiful Magnetic Island with Big Mama Sailing. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine enjoying the sunset over Magnetic Island.
- Glass (or two) of complimentary sparkling wine or a non-alcoholic beverage on arrival.
- Antipasto platters while watching the sunset.
Child $65 (4-12years)
Guided snorkel tour
Learn about the local corals and fish life while enjoying a relaxing snorkel tour in the protected waters of Geoffrey Bay.
- Tour includes all equipment and flotation devices.
- Experienced guide.
2 Hour ‘Top End’ Tour or 3 Hour Circumnavigation Tour.
Enjoy stunning scenery of Magnetic Island’s coastline while riding luxury jet skis for safety and comfort. The breathtaking rock formations will amaze you and the experience is exhilarating. chance encounters with the resident bird and marine life, including Whales, during their Winter migration (Jul-Sept).
- All equipment is supplied, instruction/tuition by LOCAL Tour Guide (over 20 years’ experience).
Adult: $395 3hr tour
Adult: $220 2hr tour
*Age limit: 6yrs; 6-15yrs need to be accompanied by an adult. 16-17yrs years can drive unattended.
Discover the beauty of Magnetic Island from above and below the water as we share with you our Island home, we are all about the WOW moments!
Relax as you take in the beautiful surroundings, swim, snorkel, discover and a whole lot more….
- Snorkelling 2 special locations
- Morning tea in a stunning secluded beach/bay
- Interaction with marine & wildlife friends
- Marine & reef education
- Friendly commentary on the history and environment of Magnetic Island and some stories to share
- Friendly and experienced crew who are also current qualified Patrolling Surf Lifeguards (you may see us on Patrol at Alma Bay on a day off!)
- Tea/coffee, refreshments, sweet morning tea and fruit platter
- All equipment for snorkelling, fun fishing, water activities
Child: $75 (3-14 years)
Best Bus Tours
Enjoy a approximately 4hr tour of Magnetic Island by road. A mature and highly regarded local guide will provide friendly, entertaining commentary on hundreds of topics, covering birds and wildlife, trees, geology, history and folklore as you tour the scenic roads and byways of the beautiful Magnetic Island. You’ll visit all the major sights including one or two secret spots some locals don’t even know about.
- Guided tour of Magnetic Island.
- Experienced guide.
* Phone our friendly staff to book your adventure today!